[vtkusers] hi everyone

Sicilia Judice siciliajudice at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:40:00 EST 2008

Hi.

I am a new member for the list! My name is Sicilia and I am from Brazil! I
am doing my master thesis in fluid animation and I am starting to use the
VTK! I am having troubles in find some class that implements the Surface
Splatting... I have found the vtkGaussianSplatting.h, but this one leads
with volume. I need some class to work with surface... Anyone knows
something about it?

Thanks!

Sicilia Ferreira Judice
www.lncc.br/~sicilia
sicilia at lncc.br

Laboratório Nacional de Computação Cientifica
Avenida Getulio Vargas, 333 - Quitandinha.
Petrópolis, RJ, Brasil - CEP: 25651-075.
Sala 1A-44  | Tel. +55 (24) 2233-6173
Lab. Virtual | Tel. +55 (24) 2233-6098