[vtkusers] Re: cleaning an unstructured mesh

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 7 16:59:08 EST 2008

My current strategy is: after snapping the points with vtkPointLocator 1)
reject all the cells referencing the same point id more than once 2) reject
duplicated cells by simply dropping them into an STL set<Triangle> with an
appropriate < operator. Seems to finally work but I would be happy to hear if
someone can find a hole in this thinking.
-- Dominik