[vtkusers] vtkEncodeString?

Sean Ziegeler seanzig at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 27 14:24:28 EST 2008

I had problems with vtkEncodeString myself before I started having
other trouble in cmake (I posted about it earlier on the paraview
list).  It all went away when I started over with a fresh cvs checkout.
  I assume my original checkout failed midstream and cvs update would
not add the missing files.  I'd suggest trying that.