[vtkusers] Is there any alternative to vtkDelanuay3D to connect points of only surface area of a mesh?

Gökhan ERSOY goksoy66 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:31:18 EST 2008

 Hi,

 I am trying examples about vtkDelanuay3D. I saw that this function is
getting all points connected to eachother as triangles, and construct a
surface from outside points. But I want "only outside points" get connected
to eachother and construct only a surface. So the object, that is
constructed from points, would have a gap inside. For example, like a bowl.
Is there anyone knows an alternative function to vtkDelanuay3D?

 Thanks,
 Gökhan