[vtkusers] Autorelease pool issue with vtkCocoaRenderWindowInteractor

Corrie Allen corrieallen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:11:09 EST 2008

Hi David & VTKers,
At the time my program runs, __OBJC_GC__ is undefined and I can't find
anywhere in my project, the VTK build, or my environment setting where
it is either defined  (or undefined).  So, if the definition isn't
hiding away somewhere, my understanding of it is that the
PoolOfLastResort "hack" should be setting up a pool that can be
subsequently autoreleased during Cocoa operations.   I guess I need to
now dig into the workings of CMake so as to understand what Sean is
doing with his RogueResearch builds.  Any further suggestions (Like
Hey Corrie, buy the Cmake book!) will certainly be appreciated.
Corrie