Tr: Re : [vtkusers] Volume rendering

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Fri Feb 22 11:33:43 EST 2008

Examples of hardware-based volume mappers are vtkVolumeTextureMapper2D
(http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkVolumeTextureMapper2D.html)
and vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D
(http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkVolumeTextureMapper3D.html).
Both of them are part of VTK, so there is no issue of whether it's
possible to use them with VTK.

- Amy