[vtkusers] Re: [Paraview] Re: Display of time dependent unstructured grid separating the pointdata and the grid definition?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Feb 22 09:36:27 EST 2008

It actually is (sort of :-). First of all, the vtu format supports
multiple time steps in the same file. Unfortunately, this feature is
not well documented. Mathieu is the original author, maybe he'll
remember how it works.
Second, Kent has modifications to the paraview source that allows vtu
files to share the mesh when loading pvd files. I didn't have the time
to look at his patch and incorporate it into paraview yet.

-berk