[vtkusers] VTK Animations with Java Swing

Frederic DANESI frederic.danesi at dinccs.com
Fri Feb 22 09:08:19 EST 2008

Hi,

My best shot is to say : why don’t you simply rewrite your own vtkMyPanel

?

You will find in vtk.jar the source files for vtkPanel.java and
vtkCanvas.java

Write your own vtkMyPanel by copying and modifying vtkPanel.java : your
vtkMyPanel can simply extend JCanvas instead of Canvas
 or even better :
extend directly JPanel
 you will avoid embedding your vtkMyPanel in a
JPanel

Fred.