[vtkusers] parallel vtk

vektor ve vektorspy at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 19:21:25 EST 2008

hello,
today i've successfully read dicom files on VTK, but
the process for rendering and for interaction need
much time.
on the process, I rendered 1343 slice of dicom files.

I have some question:
1. anybody know how to made the interaction can be
faster ?
2. must I convert the result of rendering into another
file format for increase the speed of interaction?
3. if I must convert it into another format, what kind
of format?
4. can you give me the example how to rendering it
with MPI? because I wanna try int into parallel
processing too

thank's