[vtkusers] Changing the color of the bounding box for vtkImplicitPlaneWidget

Steve Chall stevec at renci.org
Fri Feb 15 16:25:11 EST 2008

I'm generating images incorporating a vtkImplicitPlaneWidget in interactive
mode that need to be on a white background, making it desirable for the
bounding box to be set to black instead of its default white.  I can set the
color of the plane as follows:

vtkImplicitPlaneWidget *planeWidget = vtkImplicitPlaneWidget::New();

planeWidget->GetPlaneProperty()->SetColor(0, 0, 0);  // black in this case

Any recommendations for similarly setting the color on the bounding box
would be deeply appreciated, since I haven't found out how from the
documentation?  Thanks.

-Steve Chall

 Senior Research Software Developer

 Renaissance Computing Institute