[vtkusers] image surface normals.help!!!!

kývýlcým helhel kvlcm_helhel at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 08:33:55 EST 2008

Hi,
I am new vtk, and I did not found enough sources, I try to understand from codes
I work on face images  I need to find the surface normals of this face images The images are includes x,y,z coordinates.The file format is
x1 x2 x3.......xn
y1 y2 y3......yn
z1 z2 z3........zn

I need to read this file and I must find the surface normals of  images for my project. I found a code that read the .txt file and return a vtkPolyData. After this step what can I do to find surface normals???

Thanks
Kiv