[vtkusers] vtkCSCS for VTK 5.0 ?

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Feb 12 10:42:43 EST 2008

Paul

The stuff you are looking at is the CSCS utilites that I work on, it
operates on vtk from cvs head, the stuff you refer to is new-ish and
either, you're using a very old vtkCSCS, or you have confused something.
the most recent code is here
https://svn.cscs.ch/vtkContrib/trunk/

and some of it has been incorporated into pv-meshless here.
https://twiki.cscs.ch/twiki/bin/view/ParaViewMeshless

JB

svn.cscs.ch/