[vtkusers] lnk2005

Wesley Smith wesley.hoke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:00:33 EST 2008

Welcome to the wonderful world of M$ dev.  You're mixing C/C++ runtime
libraries.  There are 4 possible choices:

1) single threaded debug
2) single threaded
3) multi threaded debug
4) multi threaded

You need to make sure you don't mix them.  In other words, the libs
you link against need to use the same runtime lib as your app
settings.

wes