[vtkusers] VTK, ICC, OS X Link Errors

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:35:44 EST 2008

well, after clearing up my edits to the cmake files I get:

96% tests passed, 6 tests failed out of 156

The following tests FAILED:
          58 - TestUncertaintyTubeFilter (Failed)
          99 - TestOpacity (Failed)
         106 - TestTranslucentLUTDepthPeeling (Failed)
         108 - TestTranslucentLUTTextureDepthPeeling (Failed)
         112 - TestTextureRGBADepthPeeling (Failed)
         114 - TestTranslucentImageActorDepthPeeling (Failed)
Errors while running CTest
make: *** [test] Error 8

All compiled with ICC in Debug mode. I tried Release mode but the
compiler seems to be too aggressive with its optimizations.

I'll start post a dashboard for this later tonight.

Mike