[vtkusers] Iso curve visualize

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 17:23:44 EST 2008

The line is probably coincident with the image and you are seeing
z-buffer artifacts. I would give some thickness to the line using
vtkTubeFilter. But, first apply vtkStripper to the output of
itkContourFilter. Stripper will connect the independent segments  of
the lines output by ContourFilter and make suitable polylines for the
tube filter. You'll need to play with the number of sides and radius
parameters for the tube filter.