[vtkusers] Synchronizing two cams

John Smith af3113 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 05:54:58 EST 2008

Hi,

I want to synchronize two views together. Specifically, what I need to synchronize is the Zooming and Panning processes. What I tried to do is that:

rightImageViewer->GetRenderer()->SetActiveCamera(leftImageViewer->GetRenderer()->GetActiveCamera());

and it works fine. The problem is that the synchronization remains even after I un-ckeck the synchronization option.

What can I do to separate the two cameras again? or does anyone have a simpler way of doing the synchronization process from the scratch?

Thanks,

J.