[vtkusers] Is it possible to do image segmentation with VTK :)

Prasanth M V prasanthmv at live.com
Sun Dec 14 10:09:12 EST 2008

Hi Friends,

I know the VTK is powerful Visualization and Image Processing tool :)

Is it possible to do segmentation with VTK?

Let me describe the actual thing i want :)
Please see the attached jpg files. Is it possible to extract the selected segments from the image.

Is it possible to use the active contouring feature for this purpose?.

Please help me, i am a new person to VTK.

Thanks
Prasanth M V
Search for videos of Bollywood, Hollywood, Mollywood and every other wood, only on Live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL