[vtkusers] vtkServerSocket

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Dec 11 09:20:30 EST 2008

Uzay,

There should be examples/tests in VTK repository showing how to use
the XYPlotActor so I am guessing that's not what you are asking. You
can certainly receive data in one thread and render it in another, but
you'll have to make sure that the rendering thread starts rendering
only after the data has been received. Someone else who has tried such
things may be able to shed more light on it.

Utkarsh