[vtkusers] vtkPolyData problem

saurisaran at aol.com saurisaran at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 18:55:48 EST 2008

Hi all,

I use vtk for my java project. i need the pointlists of the polygons from a vtkpolydata.
Yes i have searched the internet for this but the problem is that some methods named in
some documentations are missing in the java wrapper classes.

when i try:

//surface is the vtkpolydata
vtkCellArray polys = surface.GetOutput().GetPolys();

there is no method to get the points from the polygons. Is there another way to get these
points. I hope you can help me because it is very important.

Thanks Arne