[vtkusers] vtkServerSocket

uzay emir uzayem at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 16:28:04 EST 2008

Thank you for your reply. I have solved my problem. It was my fault. However, I have another issue, i need your advice. My client-server application is going to send that data to vtkXYPlotActor. when it receives the data, it is going to refresh or add the data at the end of the  vtkXYPlotActor. I do not howto where to start this, is there any example  or test file this kind of application.

By the way, Right now my client-server is working in a vtkMultiThreader object. It seems that i need generate  another thread but i do not know howto get the received data from client-server.

Any help would be appreciate

 Uzay