[vtkusers] Symposium "Computational Methods in Image Analysis" within the USNCCM X Congress - Announce & Call for Papers

João Manuel R. S. Tavares tavares at fe.up.pt
Mon Dec 8 15:17:28 EST 2008

-----------------------
(Apologies for cross-posting)

Symposium on “Computational methods in image analysis”
10th US National Congress on Computational Mechanics (USNCCM X)
Columbus, Ohio, USA, July 16-19, 2009
http://usnccm-10.eng.ohio-state.edu/

We would appreciate if you could distribute this information by your
colleagues and co-workers.

-----------------------

Dear Colleague,

Within the 10th US National Congress on Computational Mechanics (USNCCM X),
to be held in Ohio, USA, in July 16-19, 2009, we are organizing the
Symposium “Computational methods in image analysis”.
Examples of some topics that will be considered in the symposium
“Computational methods in image analysis” are: Image Analysis, Objects
Modeling, Image Segmentation, Matching, Shape Reconstruction, Motion and
Deformation Analysis, Objects Description and Registration, Medical imaging,
Software Development for Image Analysis and Grid and High Performance
Computing in Image Analysis.
Due to your research activities in those fields, we would like to invite you
to submit your work and participate in the Symposium “Computational methods
in image analysis”.

For instructions and submission, please access to the conference website at:
http://usnccm-10.eng.ohio-state.edu/abstractsub.html

Please note that, when submitting your work you should select the Symposium
“2.18.4 Computational methods in image analysis”.

Important dates:

- January 31, 2009: Deadline for abstract submission;
- March 1, 2009: Deadline and notification of abstract acceptance;
- July 16-19, 2009: Congress Events.

Kind regards,

João Manuel R. S. Tavares (University of Porto, Portugal, tavares at fe.up.pt)
Renato Natal Jorge (University of Porto, Portugal, rnatal at fe.up.pt)