[vtkusers] vtkusers Digest, Vol 56, Issue 8

S, Navneeth (GE, Research) navneeth.s at ge.com
Sun Dec 7 22:08:33 EST 2008

Hi David,

You also try the vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter which implements Huges
Hoppe's '92 SIGGRAPH paper - "Surface reconstruction from unorganized
points".
There have been several advances in this approach, esp for data from
range scanners... But this is a good starting point.
Look at \VTK\Examples\Modelling\Tcl\ reconstructSurface.tcl

-
navneeth

Message: 4