[vtkusers] Selection offset from mouse

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Dec 4 15:35:48 EST 2008

Hey Jeff,

Yeah, I have a feeling you're right, but I was still hoping someone
had some ideas since it's easier for me to develop algorithms within a
simple Carbon window before moving code to a more complete app with
"real" windows.

Plus, if it's really something everyone else using Carbon sees, too,
then it makes it more difficult for all of us beginners to run and
play with the example scripts.

Thanks,
-Eric