[vtkusers] How to use / export vtkTemporalDataSet ?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Dec 4 11:53:07 EST 2008

Instead of producing legacy .vtk files, produce (or convert them into)
.vtp files. Then write a .pvd file that lists them. (Is that enough
TLA's or should iwm).

In the .pvd give include timestep attributes with the floating point
value for the time you want associated with each file.

cheers

--
David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.