[vtkusers] vtkPlaybackWidget doesn't "play"

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Tue Dec 2 10:33:27 EST 2008

Hello,
I'm trying to use the vtkPlaybackWidget to control an animation sequence.
All the actions work as expected except for the "play" button.  I've
overridden the Play callback function to loop over my animation and update
for each step but the render window is only updated at the end of sequence.
Using the "Forward" and "Backward" step buttons work as expected. Does
anyone have any suggestions on how to get the render to update using the
"Play" button?
Thanks in advance,
Gerrick