[vtkusers] New user. Documentation. Creating 3D objects from images.

Fran Serrano sercha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:56:22 EST 2008

Dear all,

I'm starting using VTK and I wanna ask you if there is some interesting
documentation to learn VTK. Software guide...

My objective is to create 3D objects (cells that have been segmented
preciously). My input are png files so I need to read them. I'm programming
in C++ and there are just IO examples in Python and Tcl. Does anyone have
ideas?

Thanks,

Fran Serrano