[vtkusers] VTK & Qt 4.4.3 on Mac

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Mon Dec 1 10:26:34 EST 2008

Hi Mike,
                  I set VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT=ON, configure and then
proceed with setting VTK_USE_QVTK=ON. After than, configure once
again, set DESIRED_QT_VERSION=4.

You can do it in one shot with a clean installation and it works fine.

Here are the the settings that I use.

VTK_USE_CARBON=ON
VTK_USE_COCOA=OFF
VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT=ON