[vtkusers] Anybody have an x64 release OpenMP enabled vtk.exe like what ships with win32 vtk.

Besl, Paul J paul.j.besl at intel.com
Thu Aug 28 13:32:48 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I downloaded vtk-5.0.4.zip, vtkdata-5.0.4.zip, cmake-2.6.1 zip and exe files to WinXP64 machine
with VS2005 loaded.

I configured to create VTK.sln on WinXP64 and then did a complete build.
I get 19 successes and 22 failures.  I guess there are quite a few things to do to get an x86_64 bit build.
Is there a web URL where it tells you what to do?

Anybody already running an x86_64 executable?  Thanks.

- Paul