[vtkusers] unresolved external only with vtkPolyDataMapper

Pascale Beliveau beliveaup at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:24:02 EDT 2008

 Hi,

   I have been using vtk and everything is compiling well, execution too.
But as soon as I use vtkPolyDataMapper in my code I get an unresolved
external:

vtkRendering.lib(vtkOpenGLTexture.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol __imp__glDeleteTextures at 8 referenced in function "public: virtual
void __thiscall vtkOpenGLTexture::ReleaseGraphicsResources(class vtkWindow
*)" (?ReleaseGraphicsResources at vtkOpenGLTexture@@UAEXPAVvtkWindow@@@Z)

vtkRendering.lib(vtkOpenGLImageActor.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol __imp__glDeleteTextures at 8

vtkRendering.lib(vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol __imp__glDeleteTextures at 8

vtkRendering.lib(vtkOpenGLImageActor.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol __imp__glDisable at 4

vtkRendering.lib(vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol __imp__glDisable at 4

vtkRendering.lib(vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol __imp__glDisable at 4
etc...

Could anyone have an idea why this happens? All the directories are
specified in the project settings, and vtkRendering.lib as well?!?

Thanks for helping!!
Pascale