[vtkusers] RE : Extract the Heart from CT data sets and Rendering

wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn
Tue Aug 26 02:48:06 EDT 2008

Thank you very much For your Help.

>   Look at this example :
>     vtk / Widgets / Testing / Cxx / TestImageTracerWidget.cxx

Can you tell me please How this example can help me? and how can i use it?
I used VTK recently

I would remind you that I am using CT data sets that contain Bones and  the
Heart and I would like to extract only the heart from The CT data sets and
Rendering the Volume using VTK.
I dont kow how to extract the Heart (removing the bony part) .
Thank you in advance and hope to find help ...