[vtkusers] How to use vtkContourWidget?

Shady Shidfar shady_shidfar at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 08:33:45 EDT 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Shady Shidfar <shady_shidfar at yahoo.com>
To: Sercani <sercanimailgroups at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 24 August, 2008 5:49:45 PM
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] How to use vtkContourWidget?

Hi Sercani,
Well I can't build the project using Cmake. I used to download vtk-5.0.4.zip from  http://www.vtk.org/get-software.php#latest and build it with CMake and Visual Studio. But I can't add the VTKCountorWidget to that in any way, right?????
As you suggested I used winCVS to get the vtk CVS and here's everything in the created directory. Is anything missing? I guess cmakeList is missing because that's the error I get when I run the CMake, could you please help me.

common
contrib
CVS
examplesTcl