[vtkusers] creating models from segmented volume data

Vicky bonsai19 at gmx.de
Thu Aug 21 15:14:46 EDT 2008

Hallo vtkusers,

I have a lot of segmendet images. I have no information about the
segmentation but I see that they are colored. Each tissue have another
color and I know only the RGB values of each color.
Now I want to create models of each tissue.
Is it necessary to know each identifier number to each pixel?
Or is there another possibility to generate the volume models of each
tissue?

Have someone an idea or can someone help me.

Best regards.

Vicky