[vtkusers] vtkThreshold and array selection

Pierre POUCHIN pierre.pouchin at anelis.isima.fr
Wed Aug 20 11:56:33 EDT 2008

Hi everyone.

I've been working with vtk for 4 months now, but I can't find a solution to
this problem.

I have a vtkPolyData, and for each point, there are two scalar values :
"subpartID" and "regionID".
When I use vtkThreshold on it, the default scalar value considered is
"subpartID". The problem is that I want to use "regionID" for my threshold.

I get "subpartID" with : *shape->GetPointData()->GetArray(0)->GetName();
*  And "regionID" with : *shape->GetPointData()->GetArray(1)->GetName();*

I've tried to use the function *SetInputArrayToProcess* but I could not make
it work as intended...

If someone can tell me how I can choose the scalars to threshold my points,
I would be really grateful !