[vtkusers] glibc error

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Aug 19 11:50:26 EDT 2008

On 8/19/08 5:24 PM, Giff said:

>I am using vtk 5.0.4, as I am not root, I cannot install the CVS version (or
>I prefer not to do that). Anyway, I have just realized that it runs in
>release mode...

Please keep messages on list, so others can help and learn too...

I don't see why you'd need root to try the cvs version...  You're
probably just getting lucky in release.  If you want to fix this bug,
the best approach if to 1) make sure its not already fixed 2) use gdb to
debug it 3) file a bug with a test case.  Is the bug easy to repro?
Could you share your code?

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com