[vtkusers] CMake Error: Empty Include Directory Passed into INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES

L.J. van Ruijven L.J.vanRuijven at amc.uva.nl
Mon Aug 18 18:28:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

Last week I downloaded the latest versions of the VTK source (v5.0.4), CMake (v2.6.1), and TCL/TK 8.5.3 on my win32 system. When I compile VTK without VTK wrapping, everything works fine. When I turn on VTK_WRAPPING I get the error message: Empty Include Directory Passed into INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES. There is no INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES field CMake. The file CMakeLists.txt does contain this parameter but I don't know how to correct it. Can anybody tell me how I can this parameter the correct value?

Leo.