[vtkusers] OS X Application Bundle How-to

Robbie Jaeger rjaeger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 18:26:49 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to compile a vtk program on OS X 10.5 as an application bundle so
that I can fully interact with the graphics window.  According to the FAQ, I
need to add the following lines to my CMakeLists.txt:

IF(APPLE)
  SET(EXECUTABLE_FLAG MACOSX_BUNDLE)
ENDIF(APPLE)

Unfortunately, no application bundle is made so I'm sure I have not done
something correctly.  Is anyone here familiar with this process?  Does it
matter where I have this section of code within my CMakeLists.txt file?

Thanks.