[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom bug?

Paul Harris harris.pc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 07:50:40 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Using the current VTK included in Debian (testing),

I modified the example xyPlot.py by setting the interactor style to
RubberbandZoom :

iren = vtk.vtkRenderWindowInteractor()
sty = vtk.vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom()  **
iren.SetInteractorStyle(sty) **
iren.SetRenderWindow(renWin)

But, I discovered if you drag the box too far to the bottom right, the
display goes all funny - lots of black lines that aren't cleared...

And if you drag the box too far to the top left, I see this error:

*** glibc detected *** python: double free or corruption (out): 0x08fdaad0
***

bug?

cheers
Paul