[vtkusers] Delete vtkObjects

Andi2008 mail-andi at web.de
Thu Aug 14 10:48:11 EDT 2008

thank you for the quick answer.But my case is different. I fixed the leaks he
reported already by loading all vtl dlls delayed. I am using MFC too. Visual
Studio report leaks only if i create vtkObjects.vtkDebugLeaks and the fact
that the private byte history in the ProcessExplorer doesnt decrease after i
the objects tells me that the leaks come from vtk.

I have no idea anymore what iam doing wrong.
Andi