[vtkusers] Can't compile VTK with Mangled Mesa

Thomaz de Oliveira dos Reis thor27 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:07:35 EDT 2008

Ok...

The problem is that I'm having renderization problems with my Intel
Extreme Graphics 945GM and OpenGL over linux. The 3D image does not
get renderized (I only got a black square), but if I disable my openGL
acceleration on xorg.conf (with NoAccel "true"), the image is
perfectly renderized.

So, there is any way to force the application to not use my OpenGL
acceleration? As if I set it as NoAccel "true" ...

thanks!