[vtkusers] Inconsistant Picking & possible BuginvtkWorldPointPicker

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Aug 11 12:29:07 EDT 2008

That's not what he said. He said we'd merge that into the next 5.2 release.
Which will also be the first official 5.2 release. 5.2.0.
I will be working on getting that done this week. (Finally!)

Please do not send anymore merges unless they are extremely urgent. I am
working on clearing the backlog of pending merges now.

Thanks,
David Cole