[vtkusers] IntersectWithLine Arguments

Will Boyer boyer_will at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 09:26:52 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to use the "IntersectWithLine" function (vtkCellLocator class) in Tcl, however I'm not sure how to input the arguments into the function. The function definition is as follows;

virtual int vtkCellLocator::IntersectWithLine
(
double
a0[3],

double
a1[3],

double
tol,

double &
t,

double
x[3],

double
pcoords[3],

int &
subId,

vtkIdType &
cellId

)

[virtual]

In Tcl, are the double matrices considered lists or vtkDoubleArrays? An example of a Tcl code using this function would be great.

Thanks,
Will