[vtkusers] How to extract contours from a data using several vtkContourFilters

Igal Rasin igalrasin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 05:09:12 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I need to write a threaded application for contours extraction. Namely I
have a vtkImadeData and I want to extract several contour surfaces using
several vtkContourFilters.

It returns me an error:
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0xb2b9090): ProcessRequest invoked during
another request.  Returning failure to algorithm
vtkTrivialProducer(0xb2b8d38) for the recursive request

can somebody tell me what is wrong? Should I apply different filters to
different data?

Thanks

Igal