[vtkusers] Question about vtkDelaunay2D output

HayamiSanjuro sanjurohayami at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:15:23 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am a new VTK user, I am trying to use the vtkDelaunay2D function to construct constrained a mesh. After the vtkDelaunay2D get called, I hope I could get the mesh information so that I could use OpenGL to display the mesh (e.g an array of triangles or an array of lines)? Does any one konw how can I use the generated mesh? Is there a memeber method can return the output information? I tried to use getOutput() function, but it seems the return pointer only contains information vtkPointSet, which confused me. So, any one could explain a little bit that for me please!
Cheers!
YANG Rong 20 Orton,
Glenfield, AKL, New Zealand Cell: +64 21 2355108
Home phone: 09 4434960