[vtkusers] Window events on Mac OS X

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Mon Aug 4 15:24:35 EDT 2008

So your code some how calls vtkRenderWindow directly? There is no
other toolkit involved like Qt, wxWidgets, fltk, tcl/Tk or anything
like that?

If that is the case try the following in your CMakeLists.txt file for
each target that is an executable.

  IF (APPLE AND VTK_USE_CARBON)
        ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(TARGET [YOUR_EXECUTABLE_TARGET_NAME_HERE]
            POST_BUILD
            COMMAND "/Developer/Tools/Rez" Carbon.r -o $
{EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH}/[YOUR_EXECUTABLE_TARGET_NAME_HERE]
            MAIN_DEPENDENCY [YOUR_EXECUTABLE_TARGET_NAME_HERE]
            VERBATIM
         )
   ENDIF (APPLE AND VTK_USE_CARBON)

--