[vtkusers] bizarre behaivior on Core 2 Duo/1280x800

z.pekar at gmail.com z.pekar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 15:14:08 EDT 2008

I have very strange stuff happening with my visualization, In my app I
draw a plane with a cylinder normal to it. Everything is displayed
nice on my home desktop (debian/linux; celeron D; 1280x1024 pixel) my
friends desktops one with windows and amd 64bit CPU and another one
with Fedora and also on his windows laptop. But the same app with the
same parameters on my laptop (debian/linux; Core 2 Duo/1280x800 pixel)
displays the cylinder not normal to the plane but with other angle -
around 45. What could it be???
thank you in advance