[vtkusers] Using vtkContourFilter for Rendering a Point Cloud

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Wed Apr 30 10:59:54 EDT 2008

Moritz,

If your unstructured grid has associated scalar data (in your case,
the energy of the points), then according to the documentation
(http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkGaussianSplatter.html),
you can tell the vtkGaussianSplatter to scale the values of the
splatted Gaussian by the scalar value using ScalarWarpingOn().

Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Department of Computer Science