[vtkusers] Vectors with lines and cones

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Tue Apr 29 10:23:29 EDT 2008

Hi Darlon,

Please keep this discussion on the vtkusers list; that way other people
can help answer your questions, and the conversation is archived, which
may help other people with the same problem.

If you have the VTK source code, take a look at the Mace.cxx test (in
VTK/Graphics/Testing/Cxx); it shows an example of glyphing a sphere with
cones. This example does not involve reading data from a file; it's
pretty simple and straightforward.

- Amy