[vtkusers] vtkSeedWidget

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Apr 29 08:31:34 EDT 2008

The Seed widget uses a vtkHandleWidget internally for each seed, with
the default representation being the 3D vtkPointHandleRepresentation3D
class. The resulting primitives exist in world coordinates (and not on
the overlay plane). So they should disappear when you move to the next
slice.

What is the output display bounds of the result of vtkImageReslice. I
presume you are passing it through to vtkImageActor. If the display
bounds, as you scroll through slices do change, the seeds should
appear and disappear automatically.

HTH
--
karthik