[vtkusers] RE : Re: Bug in vtkVRMLImporter

C. Hiba hiba_vtk at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 24 15:54:01 EDT 2008

Hi Amy,
  You mean that i should include a library called "vtkHybrid.h"?
  If not, what should i do exactly??
  Thanks a lot

Amy Squillacote <ahs at cfdrc.com> a écrit :
  Are you linking against the vtkHybrid library (that contains
vtkVRMLImporter)?
- Amy

C. Hiba wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm trying to read a VRML file like this:
>
> vtkDataSet *pDataset;
> vtkVRMLImporter *vrml = vtkVRMLImporter::New();
> vrml->SetFileName("file.wrl");
> vrml->Update();
>
> vtkActorCollection *actors = vrml->GetRenderer()->GetActors();
> actors->InitTraversal();
> pDataset = actors->GetNextActor()->GetMapper()->GetInput();
>
> vtkGeometryFilter* geometryFilter = vtkGeometryFilter::New();
> geometryFilter->SetInput(pDataset);
>
> vtkPolyData* polyData = vtkPolyData::New();
> polyData = geometryFilter->GetOutput();
> polyData->Update();
>

> But i have this bug:
>
> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class
> vtkVRMLImporter * __cdecl vtkVRMLImporter::New(void)"
> (?New at vtkVRMLImporter@@SAPAV1 at XZ )
> Debug/myProject.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
> Error executing link.exe.
>
> Please, what should i do?
>
> Thank you for your help

> En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection
> possible contre les messages non sollicités
> http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail

Amy Squillacote Phone: (256) 726-4839
Computer Scientist Fax: (256) 726-4806
CFD Research Corporation Web: http://www.cfdrc.com