[vtkusers] LOAD_COMMAND Attempt to load command failed from file : libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so in FAQ

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:30:49 EDT 2008

Hi Alex,
  you're probably pointing CMake to an installed VTK (i.e. VTK_DIR = /
usr/local/lib/vtk-5.0).
I see three possible solutions:
- point CMake (the VTK_DIR variable) to the directory where you built
VTK (e.g. VTK-build) instead of /usr/local/lib/vtk-5.0
- manually copy libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so from your VTK-build directory
to a place where CMake can find it (e.g. in /usr/local/lib or /usr/
local/lib/vtk-5.0 or /usr/local/lib/vtk-5.0/CMake - I don't remember
right now).
- upgrade your VTK to the current cvs (or wait for VTK 5.2)

Luca